Sunday, May 25, 2014

For The Love Of Nature

I think I've mentioned before, that I have a love for two things; nature and taking pictures of nature. 

Especially itty bitty things, which is why the macro setting on my camera is by far the most used. 

This morning I saw this little man outside my front door, and  I thought he was worth a picture because he has some amazing colors and lets face it...he has a fro.
I have no idea what he is, but based on how he looks he is probably poisonous which means that I probably shouldn't be putting my face so close to him! 


He made me think about some of the pictures I had taken recently when visiting Butterfly World for mothers day and I thought I would share.
I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I loved taking them, and maybe they will brighten your day.


































2 comments: