Sunday, March 15, 2015

Green Recipes For St. Patrick's Day

Hi everyone!!!

It's seems like it's been forever since I've posted a "Tasty Sunday" recipe, and that's because it has been forever!

Well I've been busy.
Busy thinking of recipes to share with you!

To make up for my neglect I have decided to give you guys three recipes this Sunday, and because St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, they all have a green theme.

Now I have to say, when it comes to clothes green is not my color so on St. Patrick's Day I go for the green food!

So here you go....a green drink, appetizer, and entree.


If you're tired of having green beer every St. Patrick's Day, this is a great way to shake things up. This drink has a great lime flavor with a little fizzle!


Not only is this recipe great for the holiday, but they will become a new addiction! These are an extremely tasty snack without the guilt that comes with fried potato chips. Just be careful, they disappear in a blink of an eye. 


If you're looking for a new recipe to bring some life to the same old boring chicken..here it is. This unique blend of flavors may just become your new St. Patrick's Day tradition. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment