Sunday, August 3, 2014

Barbie Drink With Layered Juice Cubes

When it comes to drinking alcohol, I'm a definite girl...I'm such a girl you could call me a "Barbie". 

My perfect drink combo involves anything that makes my brain go straight to lounging on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean and with my office no where in sight.  

Plus this drink is pink...and if you couldn't tell from the looks of my blog page, I like pink. 

Barbie Drink Ingredients
1oz. Malibu Coconut Rum 
1oz. Vodka
2oz. Cranberry Juice
1oz. Pineapple Juice
1oz. Orange Juice 


To make some snazzy ice cubes, that won't water down your drink after they melt, I made some layered cubes using the same juices that comprise the drink. 
Pour each juice into an ice cube tray, freezing until solid, between pouring each layer. 
You can layer the juices any way you want but I did orange juice layered between two layers of cranberry juice. 



Mix all of your ingredients, pop in a couple of your custom cubes and sip away.
I'm drinking one right now, and it's delicious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment